As a user of HTC 10, have you ever tried a fingerprint sensor as a safety your phone? For those of you who have never tried it, make sure that you use it as soon as the fingerprint sensor is a means of securing your phone safest. This feature is suitable for those who would wish to maintain privacy in your cell phone for everyone’s fingerprints are different, so the key to securing your phone depends only on your fingerprints alone.
Steps to fix fingerprint sensor not working on HTC 10
But lately some users complain about HTC 10 fingerprint sensor that is not working and of course it is difficult for them. Some problems viewed in HTC 10 including part of the fingerprint sensor is not working and had problems to enable / disable the fingerprint sensor is now a common problem. So you don’t have to worry anymore because we will explain how to fix that the fingerprint sensor not working on your HTC 10.
- How to use fingerprint sensor
Here is a guide on how to set up enhanced HTC 10 Fingerprint Sensor:
- Go to the Settings
- Tap Screen lock and security
- Select the type of screen lock
- Tap Fingerprints and follow the instructions on the screen to activate and set up the fingerprint scanner on the HTC 10.
In addition, you should know that on this page you can go back and either add or remove fingerprints that will match with HTC 10 Fingerprint Sensor.
- Set up the fingerprint sensor
With the use of the fingerprint sensor, you don’t need feel hassle to use a pattern or password as a securing your phone. To be able to set the fingerprint sensor, you can do it easily with the following steps:
- Go to the Settings
- Tap the Lock screen and security
- Select the Fingerprint and then + Add fingerprints
- Follow the instructions up to 100 % of your fingerprint has been scanned
- Setup password backup
- Select Ok Enable Fingerprint Lock
- Now to unlock your phone simply hold your finger on the home button
How to disable fingerprint sensor
Some users don’t like about the HTC 10 fingerprint sensors feature and prefer to use other way as usual safeguards such as using a pattern or password. For those of you who want to know how to enable and disable features a fingerprint sensor, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Home screen Tap to Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Lock screen and security.
- Select the Lock Screen Type.
When you are finished the steps above, then you have to use your fingerprint to turn off this feature. In addition to using this feature you can also change the features of HTC 10 for a different method to unlock the screen as you like with the following options:
After you have chosen a way to unlock on your HTC 10 in addition to the fingerprint sensor, then you will be able to turn off and turn off the fingerprint sensor on the HTC 10.